We are looking for a part-time front desk person.
Availability on Sunday from 8:30 to 1:30 pm and Tuesday 4 pm to 8 pm. (You must be available on both days.)
Front desk requirements
- MUST have MIND BODY (MBO) experience, no exceptions
- Reliable and on time
- Be responsive to emails and texts from owners
- Professional attitude and appearance
- motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently (and collaborate with studio owners when needed)
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
Daily Tasks you will be responsible for
- Buzzing clients in.
- Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive at the studio.
- Responding to clients’ emails and phone calls in a professional manner.
- Scheduling Pilates appointments through MBO.
- Processing client payments through MBO.
- Keeping the studio tidy, presentable, and organized.
- Light cleaning of the studio.
- Taking out the trash.
- Put out the sandwich board and put it back at the end of each day.
**Social Media experience is a BIG Plus and will be discussed at the interview but NOT required.
MBO software, Microsoft Suite, Canva, and social media apps.
Days and Hours we need
- Sunday from 8:30am to 1:30
- Tuesday from 4pm to 8pm
The pay range is $16 to $20/hr.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come join our wellness team!