PILATES INSTRUCTOR POSITION
We are seeking experienced, well educated, and reliable Pilates Instructors to join our passionate team.
To be considered , please have at least 2 years teaching experience, instructors with a heart, sincerity and compassion.
Be able to customize private and duet sessions for clients with special needs and injuries as well as teach small, mindful group equipment classes when indoor classes are allowed.
We are a neighborhood Pilates and wellness studio in Astoria NY, known for private therapeutic and rehabilitative sessions as well as body conditioning group classes, with very friendly staff and clientele.
Shifts we are hiring for are:
- Tuesday mornings 7:30am to 11:30 am
- Thursdays 4pm to 7:30pm
- Sundays 9am to 12 noon
- Plus additional subbing opportunities upon request .
For consideration please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Pilates teacher” in the subject line.
PILATES INSTRUCTOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion of 500 hour comprehensive Pilates training program.
- Must hold professional liability insurance.
- Must provide references.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 – $45.00 per hour
We are seeking a PART TIME experienced studio coordinator (25 hours a week.) This is a part time position for now, but could turn into full time in the future with more responsibilities and creative tasks.
In order to be considered
- you must have PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE using Mindbody Software ( NO EXCEPTIONS),
- experience working at a Yoga, Pilates or a dance studio,
- possess excellent communication skills,
- a multitasker,
- self starter and very detail-oriented.
***You MUST BE AVAILABLE on Sundays from 8:30am to 1pm and Mondays from 6pm to 9pm
Must reside in Astoria or the nearby neighborhoods.
Your duties will include:
- Greeting Clients and checking them into private sessions and classes using MBO software.
- Processing payments using MBO software.
- Answering and handling phone calls and emails.
- Social Media postings, newsletter creations.
- Light space cleaning and taking out the garbage, folding laundry and purchasing items needed in the space with the goal of maintaining a fresh, ready-to-go and inspiring experience for members .
Pay rate will be discussed at the interview and is based on experience.
Please submit cover letter, resume and photo for consideration to email@example.com with “Front Desk” in the subject line.