Reminders/ Things you need to bring
- Masks are required at all times. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with a mask to take a class.
- Socks must be worn. We DO NOT have socks for sale
- Arrive on time, session times have been staggered to allow for social distancing and cleaning time.
- We encourage you to be dressed for your session, if possible. Bathroom will be available for limited use, as a changing room.
- We encourage you to bring your own water. We will provide bottled water for $1.
When You Enter the Studio
Follow these simple steps:
- Use the STAIRS to enter the studio. The elevator will be LOCKED.
- Temperature check upon entering the studio.
- Use provided QR code to submit a temperature check or click here to fill out the form.
- Take your shoes off upon arrival.
- Wash your hands immediately or use the sanitizer provided upon entering the studio
- Mask on/ Socks on.
After Your Session
- Please wipe down your equipment with cleaning solution.
- Book your next appointment via email , and through our website or the app.
- Please do not linger in the reception area.
The following steps we are taking in accordance with the CDC and NYS guidelines, in ensuring your safety at PPP:
- Performed risk assessments in accordance to OSHA guidelines
- Prepared a COVID-19 Response Plan as per CDC guidelines and provided training to all PPP staff members on new health and safety procedures
- Posted CDC approved signs around studio to encourage healthy hygiene habits
- Improved air ventilation and frequent changes of air filters.
- Stocked new CDC approved cleaning products and protective gear
- Air purification generator is used every night to clean the air in the studio.
- Windows and doors will be open for ventilation when possible..
- We provide disinfectant wipes for hard surfaces.
- We have increased the frequency of studio cleanings, and sanitizing.
- All equipment is spaced 6 feet apart to ensure physical distancing.
ONLINE Sessions and Mat classes are still available
Perfect Posture Pilates is committed to doing everything we can to provide a healthy and clean environment for everyone. As we follow the guidelines from the CDC and the state we will continue posting any changes and updates here.