Reminders/ Things you need to bring
- Masks are no longer required to take a class .
- Socks must be worn. We DO NOT have socks for sale
- We encourage you to be dressed for your session, if possible. Bathroom will be available for limited use, as a changing room.
- We encourage you to bring your own water. We will provide bottled water for $1.
When You Enter the Studio
Follow these simple steps:
- Use the STAIRS to enter the studio. The elevator will be LOCKED.
- Take your shoes off upon arrival.
After Your Session
- Please wipe down your equipment with cleaning solution.
The following steps we are taking in accordance with the CDC and NYS guidelines, in ensuring your safety at PPP:
- Performed risk assessments in accordance to OSHA guidelines
- Prepared a COVID-19 Response Plan as per CDC guidelines and provided training to all PPP staff members on new health and safety procedures.
- Improved air ventilation and frequent changes of air filters.
- Air purification generator is used every night to clean the air in the studio.
- Windows and doors will be open for ventilation when possible..
- We provide disinfectant wipes for hard surfaces.
- We have increased the frequency of studio cleanings, and sanitizing.
Perfect Posture Pilates is committed to doing everything we can to provide a healthy and clean environment for everyone. As we follow the guidelines from the CDC and the state we will continue posting any changes and updates here.