Reminders/ Things you need to bring
- Proof of vaccination is now required for all sessions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a picture of your vaccination card or Excelsior pass. You can also show proof at the studio before your next session
- Masks are NO longer required.
- Socks must be worn. We offer socks for sale.
- We encourage you to bring your own water. We will provide bottled water for $1.
The following steps we are taking in accordance with the CDC and NYS guidelines, in ensuring your safety at PPP:
- Performed risk assessments in accordance to OSHA guidelines.
- Prepared a COVID-19 Response Plan as per CDC guidelines and provided training to all PPP staff members on new health and safety procedures.
- Improved air ventilation and frequent changes of air filters.
- Air purification generator is used every night to clean the air in the studio.
- Windows and doors will be open for ventilation when possible.
- We provide disinfectant wipes for hard surfaces.
- We have increased the frequency of studio cleanings, and sanitizing.
Perfect Posture Pilates is committed to doing everything we can to provide a healthy and clean environment for everyone. As we follow the guidelines from the CDC and the state we will continue posting any changes and updates here.