Monthly Unlimited Membership Terms & Conditions:
- Unlimited membership offers unlimited access to all group Reformer and group Springboard/Tower classes. (*Therapeutic Reformer policies apply. See the Therapeutic Reformer policies for more details.)
- Monthly memberships auto-renew unless you provide 30 day notice PRIOR to the last 30 days of the contract.
- A valid credit card kept on file is required for all unlimited membership clients.
- All unlimited memberships require monthly auto-renewal.
- The unlimited membership will be automatically renewed each month via the stored credit card information on file provided at unlimited membership start date.
- Perfect Posture Pilates is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- Monthly membership rate will be honored as long as membership is maintained. Reinstated memberships will be sold at current market rate following cancellation.
- If your monthly membership billing fails to process, Perfect Posture Pilates will attempt to contact you via email on the date of the failed payment processing attempt. Your membership will be suspended and ultimately cancelled should you not provide payment within seven days of your bill date.
- Fair Use Policy: Unlimited memberships are limited to one class per day per client.
- Unlimited memberships are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
Unlimited Membership Cancellation Policy:
Members may cancel their membership with 30 days written email notice to email@example.com and the payment of one final month. The studio will email to confirm your membership cancellation.
IMPORTANT: Please email the studio should you not receive your cancellation confirmation within 24 hours.
Membership cancellation example: If your monthly unlimited membership auto-payments occur on the 10th of each month, and you wish to cancel your unlimited membership in October, you must submit your cancellation in writing prior to September 10. Your final payment towards the unlimited membership will occur on September 10 and the final day of your active unlimited membership will be October 10.
Membership Hold Policy:
All members receive one free hold per calendar year. For example, if you suspend your membership from October 10th, 2019 to November 10th, 2019 you would not receive another courtesy suspension until after October 10, 2020. Additional holds available for $30 / month. Members may place their membership on hold for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of six months. To hold your membership, contact the studio via email and include the exact suspension beginning/end date range in the email. You must receive written confirmation from the studio of both the hold and the release of the hold.
IMPORTANT: Please email the studio should you not receive written confirmation within 24 hours.
Medical suspensions may be approved free of charge following the receipt of a valid doctor’s note. *Pregnant Members may suspend their membership free of charge with a valid doctor’s note.
Late Cancellation Policy:
Class cancellations must be made in writing at least 12 hours before the class start time. Any class canceled after 12 hours are subject to a $15 late cancel fee, charged to your credit card on file.
Perfect Posture Pilates reserves the right to make changes and improvements to the unlimited membership pricing and terms & conditions at any time.